Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello, I am Tanya, I named my blogg after me. I tend to start a project and 3 new ones tend to open up.
Well, today is the day after Christmas. The Ham and gifts are opened and the kids are off doing their own thing. I just finished a quilt for my Daughter for Christmas. It felt good and I think she liked it too. You see I tend to have many projects going at once.
Today i decided to open a blogg. And it seems so exciting to me to share my thoughts and projects with you. I am a little scared though because I am not very computer savvy. But thank goodness my Hubby is.
I wanted to work on my 1930's Bow-Tie quilt. it has many different white tone on tone background fabrics. Well as i was getting this one out I wanted to take apart the 2 blocks I started on my "Oh my goodness" quilt. I used several different whites and decided to change it to Ecology cloth. So as I decided to take these blocks apart I thought of using the remnants in another quilt...from Moda Bake shop 1800's vintage quilt
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/09/1800s-vintage-quilt-by-sheryl-johnson.html
Do I really need another UFO? hmmm..Yes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment