The original colors for the Mystery are yellow, blue, green and orange with a cream background. I decided to change the blue to dark green and the orange to orange/pink. I had tons of Shamrock fabric I was saving for a special project and this seemed to be a good one. I am only making the twin size but if I like the look I have enough fabric to make it king size.
This is my color palet.
I added a few oranges to this after the original pull of fabrics.
I added sand paper punches to the wrong side of my template. I peeled off the paper to reveal the sticky side of the paper and then punched. I also like to place the dots on top of the numbers, it helps to see them better.