Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mailing and Drafting

Lataly it seems as though I am doing alot of mail quilting. I'm waiting for some pink and brown hourglass blocks to arrive. Today I mailed 60 blocks for the pink and yellow 9-patches for a swap due on the 28th. Next month the swaps I have are a Paducha 9-patch, scrappy niblets, and a swap for Kathy Tracy's Small talk group.

I'm in a 30's yahoo group we are having a year long block challenge. We are going to be making a different block each month. .I drafted a 6" 1930's butterfly pattern from an old photo for the group. Click on the photo and you should be able to save and print it.
Enjoy,
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. I really like your 6 inch 1930's butterfly block but nothing happened when I clicked on it so was unable to print it.

    ReplyDelete