Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Siggie blocks and other swap block adventures...


Last week I completed my blocks for both sets of the washed and unwashed for the Small talk Siggie swap .

I mailed one set of washed blocks to one person, and a set of unwashed to another lady. These are the completed washed.


I also had another swap due the Paducaha 9 patches. I made 2 sets of 6 blocks. These had to be sent to another person. Well, I have this folder that I keep my swap info in. There is over 10 different swaps that I keep in this folder, each swap has it's own sheet protector. Well and I thought I read the right address to ship this swap and it turns out I read the wrong address. I read the address of the page next to the P9P Swap page. Well,long story short, Saturday I recieved an e-mail that my Paducah 9 patches were sent to someone who was not supposed to recieve them. I feel so stupid.

Thank goodness this person is someone who does alot of swapping and I was able to ask her to rerout my blocks. I am sending her some Kaffe Fassett Fat quarters to cover the postage.


My next swap is an unloved fat quarter exchange. These are the fabrics I am sending. We can only send in a max of 4 identical fabrics.

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Gee -- I like your unloved fabrics. I suppose it's because they are new to me. I am tired of the same old scraps. Please send me your address and I will get some 12 1/2" blocks out to you in April. Thanks. Bonnie from Small Quilt Talk group...

    ReplyDelete